Boartusk Heights one poor mother and one poor son, please
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle
@Scoria @Hashut @Paloma @Diego @Emilio having nivis visit scoria and the pups shortly before reynas birth. given this thread bon posted i am thinking he visits them before they go to meet @Reyna (if they do ofc). up to you!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Pups: little worms who can barely see and roll around. They seemed annoying and truthfully in their own way they were. All they could do was whine for milk and bring trouble to their parents, which the worst about was the fact that Nivis was also once like that. His brother included. That was though when times were still lovely and when his mother wasn’t such a hard bitch to be around.

Shaking off the thought, Nivis found them soon enough. He didn’t know Reyna’s pack had the honor to provide bed to some poor homeless brats and their unlucky mother until being mentioned directly to.

Why he was visiting them though, he didn’t know. It was most likely gonna make him want to stay away from Reyna for a while. It was gonna overwhelm him, trigger one of many traumas he will want to run away from, but still… what if it could be different? What if something could change? Perhaps seeing them happy and cozy in their mother’s embrace would make him smile, or yearn for hugs from his own?

Who even were those people? He needed to know. He wanted to, craved to and as the smell of newborns filled his nostrils, his body requested to turn. Too late though, mama laid comfortably with those children in front of his eyes and Nivis stared. Fascinating.

Oh, hello. There is a lot of them. Feeling comfortable out there?

This time he was very curious and didn’t mean to cause trouble, but that was something he was meaning to do everytime. It just didn’t work in his favor.
31 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The new mother laid with her babies, licking each of them gently for their daily bath. So absorbed in them she didn’t hear the arrival of a male she did not know by sight.

He smelled of Reyna and, because of this, she quieted the growl that threatened to bubble from her at his intrusion. He was not to come near her children, but she would be friendly enough. 

From a distance.

“Hello.” Her eyes fell to her children, a slight raise of her eyebrow in confusion. Two babies are a lot in his eyes? For a split moment, she also felt like maybe she miscounted and had been neglecting other babies. But, no—that wasn’t right. She had a total of four babies, that was true, but the last two were conjoined and born sleeping.

“These two have been quite easy, thankfully. And, yes, we are quite comfortable here, though I know these two are going to be getting a bit restless enough to venture out soon. I am Scoria, by the way.”
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
7 Posts
Ooc — Anon
Diego lifted his head from snuggling in mama's plush fur to find a thin man staring; dark eyes watching from a curious face. Baby blues blinked and watched back.

Mama didn't seem to mind him, and Diego peeked at Emilio to watch for his reaction. Energy shifting to match the energy around him. Immature and incomplete judgments taking shape in his moldable mind.
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle
apologies for the delay! i was waiting for emilios reply and then i also got busy! i shall be back to normal now

Nivis eyed the little pups and noticed Scoria’s affection towards them. It felt strange and especially when knowing this was something @Reyna would eventually do too with their own children.

For a second, he got lost in time before relocating his attention back to the good mother. Nice to meet you, Scoria. You can call me Nivis. He spoke softly as he decided to take a careful step closer to take a look. All inside him pulled him away and will ordered him to leave, which he didn’t submit to. Not yet.

Number two wasn’t indeed a lot, but it certainly was a lot for Nivis. Even one would be difficult to take care of without experience. What happened to you, Scoria? That you find yourself here. Such a young mother. That body of his flopped down, resting in front of Scoria, still observing the babies staring at him with their large eyes. He didn’t know how to talk to them, or if he even should.

They look like you.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads