Greatwater Lake one will come who is too good
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The male smiled as she explained the meaning behind her name. It was suitable for her; she was balletic, and stealthy. It turned out that Taltos did not have any kins, blood-related at least. Falwasi didn't ask if he had anybody that was close enough to a sibling, for he asked another question, quick to change the subject.

She didn't know what to answer. She didn't know whether the information Scimitar had passed on to the Creek wolves was for other packs to know. Falwasi had not thought about it much since it happened; she had been far to busy preparing for her trips up North, and the cinnamon male had been leading her longer, and she knew him better than Bazi, so after a few days the surprise wore off.

Scimitar said Bazi would come back. But she hadn't. She went a wall, but Falwasi and Kaskara would soon find out what had come of her once they made their way up to the Glacier. Figuring if Swiftcurrent Creek's Alpha had made the proclamation without telling the wolves it was not information to be passed on, she spoke: "No." She took a brief pause, "No, she doesn't."
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

he gave a noncommittal hum — the last time he had spoken with the pallid girl, she had ruled the creek, but with what had transpired between fox and her wolves, he wondered if it had been altogether too much for bazi to take up the slack left by her fiery cohort. falwasi seemed capable enough; perhaps she was ambitious also, and would fill the void bazi appeared to have left.

"what do you know of fox?" he asked suddenly; perhaps the creek wolfess' view of her former leader mirrored his own. it was vindictive of him, perhaps, but lasher was past care in that regard.

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Taltos had not pestered her for more information on Bazi's resign, and instead asked the girl what she thought of Fox. "Fox?" Falwasi repeated, eyebrows raised. She was curious as to why the dark male held a sudden interest in Swiftcurrent Creek's former Alphess. "I do not know much about her. All I know is that she left her pack in a time of need." That was all she could say of the woman; and she didn't hold a particular admirable reputation in the tawny wolf's mind.

"Do you know her?" she asked with a small tilt of her head. Maybe he did, and had something against her. Or maybe he did, and fancied her so was asking Falwasi on her past. Or maybe, Lasher was merely curious. Every option could have been a possibility.

Falwasi wanted to head back to the Creek soon. It wasn't a particularly long trek back, but she needed to return home. Perhaps she could hunt. The Creek wolves could always use a little extra food, especially with winter looming. The last thing anyone would want for there to be was starving wolves, especially during the bitter season. They had to cope, and food was an important factor of survival.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
wrap up with your next post? :o

"too much i know of her," he muttered, a twinge of his former bitterness betraying private thoughts toward her. standing to his paws, lasher recovered his mannerliness and inclined his head toward the water. "a meal before you go?" he offered — he was no good at catching fish, but she need not know this.

for falwasi's sake, he would attempt — perhaps it would bring laughter to them both.

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[size=x-small]Thanks for the thread! <3[/size]

There was astringency in the male's tone, and Falwasi could see there was a story behind it. She was about to press on the subject, for Fox was one she wasn't very knowledgeable on, but before she could, Taltos changed the subject.

Standing up, he offered to hunt alongside her, head gesturing towards the water. Following his lead, the chamoisee wolf stood up, stretching her muscles after the while she'd been sat down. "Yes please," she answered, a competitive grin growing across her face. Catching fish was her expertise, and she was hungry.

Without another word, Falwasi lept towards the lake, crouching low as she geared into hunting mode. Sun beaming down onto the water, the she-wolf glanced back at the swarthy wolf, who she'd had an all-encompassing conversation with.