Two Eyes Cenote mutton & beer
Muat-riya
Mazoi
324 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Read Only 
single posts welcome! just for reference! <33

it had been near a month since @Machiavelli had been taken to the pits by command of @Eset.

khusobek had led @Kiyya, @Kheti, @Safiya, and @Tiye down to those darkened corridors, those spaces of stone, and with @Inji at his side he had proclaimed that this man was being held for murder.

it was important that even the very youngest of muat-riya saw enemy from friend.

his time was split between the teaching of his children and the guarding of machiavelli, who he sprang questionings upon quite frequently.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
171 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Prisons described with the help of Tazi, map coming soon <3 (photos for reference can be found under the icon!)

The prisons of Muat-Riya were a desolate labyrinth, suffocating in their darkness and dampness. Tunnels of rushing water wound through the earth, an endless network expanding the reach of the all-seeing eye.

These caverns were unending, a convoluted maze offering no escape. Cracks scarred the walls and holes punched through the ceilings, allowing the echoes of voices to drift through, mingling with the distant clattering of meager rations falling to the stone floor.

Machiavelli was easily found by the stench of a creature confined for far too long, the rancid odor of neglect and despair. His tangled mop of hair was a dismal mass, curled and unmoving in the farthest recesses of the dim light. There was no one left to perform for, no audience to captivate. His world had shrunk to the size of his cell, the darkness pressing upon him like a physical being.

Murderer.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Muat-riya
Fellahin
41 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya had wondered briefly after the giant man who had helped her when she had been lost. She hadn't been afraid, but her mother had. 

Safiya followed behind her father gait smooth. Sea glass eyes studying the tall walls of stone and damp. But she was not afraid of the darkness or the wolves kept there in. She stared at them with wide eyes and curiosity. So these were bad ones.

It was with surprise she stared at the man. Beastie. was her only word.