Lion Head Mesa Grey ghost
7 Posts
Ooc — Bone
All Welcome 
tag for reference

In the weeks that had passed since the vermins first introduction to the pack called Akashingo, their royal family had more than doubled. 

Worm however, tried to steer clear of these new little royal blessings. Hardly would she even make contact with the reigning pair, often scuttling away the second one of the two turned a paw in her direction. She would not be seen to cause any disturbance, give any reason for suspicion or distrust. 

She'd spent much of her time away, exploring the lands, bathing under the searing heat of the sun, and most importantly, working like a beaten dog. @Zaahira was a drill sergeant through and through, not that Worm was particularly new to such things, but she had at the very least become familiar with the way things operated here. 

Returned from an expedition around the outskirts of the mesa, Worm carried in her jaws a snake, crushed at the head, dangling lifelessly from the jaws that had seen it dispatched. No venom would strike the young on her watch—and it made a tasty enough snack for one used to beetles and carrion.
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
315 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
there was something to be said of someone who dared to approach, let alone attack one of the slithering desert kings. it was another thing, then, to see the mighty beast's skull plastered in a mixture of sandy scales and the velvety scarlet those scales failed to protect. its a feat that until now was unimaginable to the nebet, and she should be impressed.

but why bring it into the palace?

racharra clears her throat as she approaches, hesitantly, the mazoi. she's a newer face, and in theory a welcomed one.
excuse me... her voice comes in hushed tones. but.. must you bring that in?

[Image: 0bonbon.gif]
if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
7 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Strangely, Worm had not noticed the woman enter, not until she'd cleared her throat to announce her presence. Hungry, she'd become, yet still, she dared not reach for more but scraps, more than what she would catch herself. True pack-life was an unknown to her. It was bad, when hunger began to dull her blade, the only thing she had to give to them. 

No miss!! I will take it out now, if it displeases you! She quickly scrambles to her feet, clasping the serpent in her jaws once more. Outside! Worm will eat outside! She will not bother you, miss. The vermin would follow with a bow, one unpracticed and awkward, if only because of the gangly limbs that this one was born with. Admittedly, Worm did not even know if this woman was one to bow to, but it was best to assume everyone was, if she wanted to keep herself intact. A thousand apologies! A million apologies! I should have known these ones unsettle you, I will not bring it here again!

Obvious really, to bring in a sign of death, to bring in a beast laced with a venom that may have taken lives here, in this very palace...

Stupid. Stupid Worm. Now it is you who is the bad omen.