Neverwinter Forest Cyclone
Pledged
Moongrove
21 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Pack Formation 
A few days became a week; Storm busied herself with hunting, with walking the forest's perimeter, with falling into a routine she had no right to claim as her own. Moongrove. It would never be her place, but perhaps it wouldn't hurt to pretend a little while.

The sun shone brightly through the leaves overhead. Storm slowed to a halt at the treeline, slightly breathless as she ended her pursuit of a fox she'd found sniffing round a cache. The trees dropped some of their leaves around her just then, and she frowned. The nights would only grow longer and colder.

Perhaps she would winter here.
russian & common
Pledged
Moongrove
but there's a part of me that recognizes you
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
i know they still have their first one but i wanted to crash again oops

a few days had become seven suns.

callyope made no move to press upon the woman, but she made sure anything she might need was at the ready. she had even informed @Panuk that this guest was welcome to all things! that storm might have clean beddings and meats at the ready.

she would help, of course, but in between her walks around villages she expected the sweet boy to provide too.

the chill was welcomed by the crane woman and her spirits seemed to lift high for it.

storm! she called out joyfully. the scent of fox mingled with that of the beautiful woman. what have you found?

"inuktitut" || "common"