I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove let out a small sigh of his own, then pressed his nose to his lover to try and comfort her. He could understand her actions, especially after considering what had happened with Lacinia, but that didn't mean he approved of them entirely. He liked that she was protective of him, of course, but bringing a pack member to tears may have taken things a bit overboard. “It's alright, Scarlett,” he told her, giving her a small smile. He should have suspected such a reaction from her given the close proximity that had come about when it was just he and the other albino. The ghost was seriously considering just avoiding all females that aren't within the right state of mind, or seem as if they aren't. They got him into trouble, often without him realizing what he did wrong. Such an oblivious man.

As his lover moved off and gave her apology to the other, Kove hung back and simply listened. Warned her about herself and guys? That made the situation seem much more familiar to him, though the problems between them both were different. The dark girl had wished to train him and form him into being the “perfect” male, whereas the lighter one had actually wanted him. The idea of avoiding certain women was slowly becoming more and more appealing as he realized just how many issues it would keep from happening.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\ - by Kove - March 16, 2015, 03:28 PM