Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I can't find her eye color on here...is it yellow?

Artok tilted his head, and listened. He shifted his weight, and wanted to curse when the muscles in his side tightened. The wound still took some getting used too, especially when he wasn't ready for it. Golden eyes met, light eyes and he studied her face.

Artok dipped his muzzle, and spoke gruffly, I don't talk to anyone princess. Artok saw the small flicker of something fly across her face. Was she scared of him? It was actually, a rather powerful feeling to have someone fear him. If that was the case. However, he also felt a little bad. He gave her a wolfish smile, that made his eyes light up, just for a moment. Then they darkened as they always did, and his face went poker blank as usual. Miss Scarlett told me some wolves got a hold of you. I'll kill em if you like?

He didn't really know how he'd kill them, or even why he offered to do so. He shouldn't be helping anyone, but himself. But well it happened and he couldn't take it back. If he ever found out, that it was the pack that Kove had been from. Oh heaven help that man.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM