Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ad and Kove bonding time. :I xD

The man's knowledge lead him to believe there was no one currently guarding the entrance into the territory, and as a Warden he believed it his duty to check things out. Kove waded through a more shallow part of the river to cross to the other side, long legs bringing him closer and closer to boulder path quicker than he'd originally planned. Not that he was complaining. He'd expected it to be just a simple check and look around, maybe remark the area and check for any unfamiliar scents, but he didn't get the chance to decide. First came the scent of the little boy Scarlett looked after, then one he didn't know, followed by a snarl. His first instinct was to run in the direction, ready to take on the intruder head-on, but when he saw the stranger's appearance, he slowed. At first glance, it looked like his fellow Brother, Burke, but upon closer inspection that was revealed to be incorrect. Not only was the grey male clearly younger, but he also had a tail.

Knowing the stranger to not be his old friend, Kove approached with his head high and his tail out, more as a way to warn off the other if he tried to pull anything. Adlartok might not like the ghost, but that didn't mean he would allow the kid to get attacked or hurt anymore than he already was. “I know you aren't my friend, since you have a tail and are younger, but I do not know what has brought you so close to our pack's land,” he started, more or less confessing to the fact that he knew Burke. The older man looked to the grey boy of his pack and gave him an approving nod, though he didn't expected it to mean anything to him. “Good job on defending the land, Adlartok,” he praised, then returned his attention to the unknown doppelgänger. “What has brought you here?”
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM