Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
As far as Artok was concerned, age was just a number. It didn't matter, and he didn't care about it. Besides that they weren't that far apart in age, a few months maybe. He was older in his mind than most, partially because of the life he lived before, and the attack on his person. He bore the scars on the inside and the outside, and he wore them well. Artok could attack her, he was willing to bet, he'd have a fair chance too. But he wouldn't, one she was kinda cute. He made a rule, to never hurt a cute girl. Two she was Miss Scarlett's baby, and therefore no harm would befall her from him or anyone else, on his watch.

He smirked at her, she had a sharp tongue in there didn't she. Yea princess I guess I am. He hadn't gotten along with Maera either, as a matter of fact. He had called her a curse word, if memory served. But she deserved it, her and her high handed mother.

He saw her shudder, and a bitter taste made it's way into his mouth. He smirked again, her penchant for violence was refreshing. Finally, someone like minded. The next part, however irritated him. He wasn't a follower, he was a leader. There was too much ambition. He shifted and studied her, and spoke dryly, I don't follow princess I lead.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM