Bearclaw Valley Mistaken for someone else
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett didn't mean to startle the fox. She winced when she saw the red furred creature tumble in the water. As a caretaker Scarlett was keen on taking care of all things, yes even foxes. "Oh no!," She called out and trotted closer to the river. She knew foxes could swim and she saw a hint of paddling form the girl. Scarlett was not that big of a wolf but she was bigger than a fox. She jumped into the water and grabbed her by her scruff in a motherly matter to then carry her out of the river and placing her on he bank. "Oh god, are you okay? I didn't mean to startle you," Scarlett spoke, she almost was licking all over the vixen's face until she remembered she was a vixen and not a child.

Scarlett took some steps back to give the other some space. "I haven't met them I though you were one of them. Well I guess this is much more prove that I wouldn't hurt them. I'm Scarlett."
Messages In This Thread
Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - March 18, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:05 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - March 25, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - April 02, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - April 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - April 12, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - April 12, 2015, 01:10 PM