I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the girl started to cry, Kove's body stiffened out of discomfort. He wasn't overly sure how to deal with a crying girl that he didn't harbor any strong emotions towards. It made him relieved to hear Scarlett start speaking to her, but the words that had come from the other albino's mouth prior had him confused. Sure, he didn't feel any sort of love towards her, but that was because his heart had already been given away to someone. He believed, though, that once they all got to know one another, he could have a chance at developing a familial-type love towards her. It was a stretch, however, as she seemed to come on a bit too strongly, and something like that could definitely throw someone off. Still, he and his lover had started the pack with an imagine in mind, and he was determined to live up to it. Not just for the trust, but for the familiarity of it as well. Cautiously, he approached the two females, uncertain as to whether his presence would bring on another wave of sobs or not. Oh, how he hoped it wouldn't. “You are still young, Shiba,” he said, looking to Scarlett for a second before continuing. “You have your whole life ahead of you, you have so much time. You don't need to worry yourself about love right now, because it will find you when you are ready for it.” It had definitely found him, and when it hit it was out of the blue and felt like getting hit by a truck. In a good way, of course.

Kove nodded his head in agreement to what the crimson-eyed belle had said about a trade. It would be nice to see a member working towards one so early on, and he was sure she could accomplish anything if she set her mind to it. “You could chase after any of the trades,” he told her, offering the younger female a smile. “I am sure you can acquire whichever one's you desire, and probably even make a bunch of friends in the process. There will be some people in life who don't like you, who try to kick you when you're already down, but those that do like and appreciate you will always be there. You can't just assume no one will like you so early on.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\ - by Kove - March 19, 2015, 01:39 AM