Bearclaw Valley I dislike you more than you know
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Thanks for the thread. :D

Honestly, Kove had not realized he was staring, nor did he think about whether or not it would make the boy uncomfortable. He quirked an eyebrow in response to what he said, but adverted his gaze after. The man wasn't one who would overreact if ever referred to as a homosexual, but the comment about being stupid annoyed him greatly. Despite that, the Inuit held his tongue. The last thing he needed was to stoop down to childish levels and play right into what he saw as the silver wolf's trap. Besides, arguing with a child over the level of his intelligence would be highly immature, and could probably get him into trouble if the whelp decided to tell Scarlett on him. He certainly didn't want that to happen.

Fair enough,” Kove said, disregarding the 'eat dung' part as he had when he'd been called stupid. “Guess I'll try to earn it, then.” The boy made it clear it would not be an easy task, which he was perfectly fine with. If all of life's problems came with a simple solution, then, well, it just wouldn't be life. He'd probably think something was up if the task was made to seem easy, too, as gaining the trust of another wasn't usually an easy task. It was simple enough to take advantage of, say, a captive who wished to return home, but the same could not be done to a member of his pack—especially when the boy was so close to the one he loved. So, with a careful gaze, he watched the smaller male limp away, then released a low sigh once the distance between them was great enough. Turning, he headed away in the opposite direction, not wishing to come off as he aimed to follow the kid.
Messages In This Thread
I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:34 PM