Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok listened to the going ons, with a fervor. To say he didn't get a small smidge, of twisted glee at the tongue lashing Kove was getting would be an understatement. And he snorted a little bit, however as the other male continued to speak. Artok got angry, just because he disliked Kove and he spoke ill to him. Did not mean that anyone else could do so. His hackles rose, and he growled in warning again, his voice quiet and deadly. Who I don't trust and who I trust. Is none of your concern. I don't know your father, i don't know Koves' life before this. But I do know, that he has the favor of our leader. And you will not talk to him in such a way. Or I will make you lose more than your tail.

Even though, truthfully Artok agreed with the other male, he didn't trust Kove either. The bottom line was that Miss Scarlett ran this pack. She was the boss woman, and what she said went. He did not trust Kove, but he trusted Scarlett with his life. Scarlett is the leader boyo, and she would never abandon or treat anyone like filth. You need a reality check. He continued advancing, his eyes slanted, and saliva dripping from his part maw. While deep inside, a snarl came forth, frothy and angry. So either join us, or leave the way you came or I will make you, even if Kove will not.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM