Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok, did not share his own weaknesses with anyone, he kept them to himself. He did briefly wondered, why this female was so open about something like that. Couldn't others use them against her, but he supposed it just proved her inner strength. To be vulnerable, but not soft. It was a good mix, and one he found he sort of liked. 

Artok listened to her and chuckled No princess I said I don't follow. I'm not much for helping others anyway. maybe I will stay around here, let you go out on your own. Unless you ask me nicely. He gave her a mischievious smile, and looked at her innocently. He knew that he just basically contradicted himself, but well he was feeling cocky. He knew very well, he was playing with fire and might get burned. And he probably just insulted her, but well he didn't really care. At least not all that much, anyway.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM