Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Edit; Reading what Kove said makes me laugh a bit. Sounds like a wedding proposal, but I guess a mateship forming among wolves is more or less the same as humans getting married, so it works. :o

Concern and worry flickered across the male's face when he saw Scarlett's reaction to him growing serious, and he pulled his ears back slightly. He didn't like seeing her make sure a face, and certainly didn't like the feeling of being the one to have caused it. It made him feel terrible, and he was glad to see her return to normal after he offered her a smile. Never again did he wish to see her look so unbearably sad, and he would continuously try to make sure nothing ever happened to harm her. If she accepted what he was preparing himself to ask her, then he was certain he would have the time and ability to do just that, too. Even if she said no, by some twist of fate, he would stay by her side and keep her safe and happy until she was ready. Kove didn't want to push her at all, so he fought his nerves the best he could so he could grow completely relaxed.

Deep down, he probably knew that she suspected what he wanted to ask, but didn't want to admit it to himself. He wanted to act as if he had taken her by surprise, despite the fact that he clearly did not. Anyone could have seen it coming, though. Even a stranger, if they looked hard enough. With a bit of hesitance, Kove locked his gaze with her own and smiled, mouth opening slightly and then closing a few times as he worked to regain his voice. Never had he been such a nervous mess before, but it was a pretty big deal now. He'd found the one he wished to spend the rest of his life with, and never wanted to let her go. “Scarlett...” the Inuit wolf started, having finally found his voice. “Will you do me the honor of becoming my mate?”
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM