Blackfeather Woods Aimless Direction
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at Morgana when she revealed that it was not a loner. Like he thought. He knew her better than that. He nodded and stepped closer to her. He was here for council and advise but it now it seemed Morgana needed more comfort rather than advise what to do. "I think I have the feeling who know who it is. You don't have to tell me his name," he spoke. "We share a mutual dislike. And I will see to it personally that he won't lay a paw on you," Burke assured the pregnant female. There were only two possibilities, Crescendo and Grimnir. But the latter hadn't been seen around. Burke didn't believe Ohen would have done this to Morgana. The only one left was Crescendo. He had been joking about Kove or Bane. Both wouldn't. Crescendo would do this to a female and then threaten them with something he caused. The male should be kicked out of this pack. Burke would never seen him as a brother like he did with Kove and even Bane. 

The large male stepped closer, eyeing at her that she could cry on his shoulder if she needed to. If he wanted to be counselor it meant that he would need to do anything to assure the peace and well being of his pack. It also meant that he could never show his distaste for Crescendo. That the male wasn't even liked by two of his pack mates in a dark pack like this was saying something. "Do you need me to get anything for you?" Ranks put aside Burke would hunt or care for her if she needed him too. Burke was often much kinder to his pack mates, along with him staying calm seemed to be reflected by the others. "You don't want to worry to much, Morgana. It could affect your young badly. If you feel unsafe in your pack you can tell me. I will see what I can do about it."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Aimless Direction - by Morgana Wolf - March 21, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Morgana Wolf - March 21, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Morgana Wolf - March 21, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Morgana Wolf - March 21, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Aimless Direction - by Twitch - March 31, 2015, 07:58 PM