Firestone Hot Springs you're the color of my blood.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
This takes place before she runs into Luke!  All welcome :)

Her trip to Silvertip Mountain had been just as disappointing to her mission as the rest of her random rendezvous thus far (at least probably I think?), and so Harlyn had continued on in yet another random direction.  This time, she drove South towards the plains.  Even in doing so, the druid knew she was not likely to find Mordecai there.  He was a wolf of the forests and the mountains, not of flat lands and empty fields.  They were the same in that manner.

The area was well established to assist her in one manner, though...  Harlyn hadn't eaten a thing since arriving in the Wilds except the leftover scraps of an old mountain lion kill.  That was days ago, though, and her belly was back to aching as though there was a fire in the pit of her stomach.  Fortunately, the land had heard the rumblings of her belly and they had provided.  The weasel that dangled from the druid's jaws had a good bit of meat on its bones, plenty to sustain the female for a few more days.

Which is exactly why her entire body ached in protest as she tossed it into the pool of warm, bubbling water.  She shut her eyes and hushed the cries of her hungry body, focusing on the prayer that hummed in her mind and through her blood.  It was because she needed food that she chose this as her sacrifice to the gods that they might help her find the one she sought.
Messages In This Thread
you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by RIP Fossil - March 30, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by RIP Fossil - April 03, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - April 06, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 06, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - June 06, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 06, 2015, 10:40 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - June 07, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 08, 2015, 11:29 AM