Ankyra Sound adorn me in feathers from dead birds
29 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Nesaea did not turn when Wynter responded, speaking of the lack of conflict within the Sound, though the mention of the Queen wanting a pup back piqued her interest. The war and it's purpose had been explained to them, of course, but Nesaea was curious about the pup. Was it one of the sisters'? Or was it a male, who should have been killed at birth. Surely the pack would not accept a lost boy into their ranks, even if they were just a child. Though, that was how consorts usually found themselves serving the Nereides.

Disregarding her pondering, the silver girl instead turned to prod at a white shell which poked up from the wet sand. She turned it over gingerly with her muzzle, before pouting slightly as she realised it was half-broken. Damaged things would not do. She glanced up at the tan-furred girl as she continued, and nodded thoughtfully. They would always be welcoming towards fellow sisters who had lost their way.

The question then raised caused Nesaea to pause and straighten up fully, her regal and vain demeanour rearing it's not-so-ugly head. "Our mother, Minthe, she wants to..." the girl faltered, trying to think of a way to word this without insulting the siren. "...guide the Queen." It was obvious the pack had some issues; they had strayed from the true path of the Nereides. "Leucothoe and myself, we're here to serve." And Callantha, to learn. Hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 24, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 21, 2015, 11:39 PM