[j] i was the fear of man
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
She had heard the call a good distance away, and so it took her a decent amount of time to arrive before the one who had called. Anemone had the capabilities of being a warrior, but not the interest. She fought when necessary—to protect and to ascend—but other than that, Anemone had no desire to name herself such a thing. The spirited woman took note of the male before her... handsome, and appeared strong. He was large as well. He reminded her of Raheerah, but to a lesser degree. There was something acutely more savage about her Beta. His eyes were a different shade than her own, a sharp, icy blue that likely could chill one to the bone had he any desire to freeze a being.

Anemone called, too, for a wolf capable of bringing him into their ranks. But should they take a while, she would not mind gathering the basics. Who are you? What could you offer the Vale? Her head is high while her audits are perked forward, clearly listening. I have called to a wolf who is capable of bringing you into our ranks... I do not think they should be long, but should they be, we had better not waste their time. She offered him a candid smile, one that was relatively warm despite the edge in her voice. Anemone was not a cold wolf by any means, but she was a woman who swiftly got down to business when necessary.
Messages In This Thread
[j] i was the fear of man - by Cyril - February 18, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: [j] i was the fear of man - by Anemone - February 19, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: [j] i was the fear of man - by Tenzin - February 25, 2014, 11:51 PM