Blacktail Deer Plateau desire in violent overture
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he could sense the struggle within osprey, and wanted to lend his empathy, but it was something the moonlit wolf did not wish. and so lasher was silent, listening to the woman speak in precise words, clipped tone. and when she had finished, he let the quietude stretch between them for a long moment.

"blue willow wished the same, osprey. for a man to meet a woman, for their mateship to be established before the eyes of the pack and the gods above, and then children. she loves atticus. she loves me also, but atticus would have been this to her. and yet he departed. the life she lives now was not the one she wished, but she is happy. she is joyous. delight and happiness follow her; i believe the willow to be fulfilled. content."

he paused a moment. "dante will be angry; this is his right. but i do not believe he will wish you or the babes you carry to come to harm. would you give up potential happiness for yourself due to your image of what this is to look like? my children are not bastards, osprey, for no one here sees them as such. they will be reared within this pack with love and respect, with wolves to guide them and teach them. you are counted among that number."

"those who would show hostility to the unborn, to the innocents, are ignorant. they are not worth a second glance."

"i never wished for children, or to be mated. and yet i find myself both a father and a constant lover to a woman i have come to deeply love. and i am happy, truly sated. our lives shall all change, osprey, and shall change and change again. it is how you come to see the change that influences the outcome."
Messages In This Thread
desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 11, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 15, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 16, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 16, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 16, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 17, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 21, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 23, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 24, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 24, 2015, 07:21 PM