Bearclaw Valley there's no time for fairy tales
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
No D: Mild Powerplay. I can edit if you don't like it.

Kove spoke, saying that Scarlett had became dangerously irrational when she was desperately hungry and that she was trying to take down an elk on her own because she was starving. Raziel nodded, agreeing that it was a good thing that the white king was there when that happened, he did not want to think about what would have happened if the Dark Brother hadn't been there. If that had happened when Kove wasn't there and she had gone to the underworld to join the rest of the dead.....he would never have forgiven himself for not being there and at that moment, he was glad it was the ghost who was the albino's boyfriend and not himself. For it seems he was incapable of protecting those he cared about. Anselm nearly died following him and Scarlett nearly died of starvation. Maybe the fates had a different path woven for him, one that did involved protecting Bearclaw Valley for the rest of his life, serving the pack as best as he could, diligently. Maybe even becoming the Beta of Bearclaw but never falling in love. Maybe he was destined to remain a protector, a warrior, a legionnaire for the rest of his life.

Shaking those thoughts away from his head, he flashed Kove a grin and began trotting towards the last place he had seen the herd of deer but not before bumping the white king's shoulder in a friendly manner when he walked past and took the lead. Raziel hoped the ghost would not mind him taking the lead, new Alphas were sometimes touchy and even the tiniest of things that included someone doing something related to leading would lead them to explode in rage. The teal-eyed male hoped his assumptions of the Dark Brother being a sensible man was right because he was not in the mood to be yelled at and was afraid he would attack his leader. His self control right now was not.....really good. He did not want to be kicked out of the Valley so quick after his acceptance into the pack.

"I'm glad she's in love with you instead of me," Raziel said. "You are a much better man for her and she's happy with you." Deciding he wanted to clear the air between them and remove the remaining tensions, he turned to look at Kove. "I just want you to know, that you two are perfect together and you need not worry about me ruining you two lovebirds's life. I'm a terrible match for her and I realised that me being a brother to her just helps everyone, after all, I get to warn you in the typical sibling manner. If you hurt Scarlett, I will beat you into a bloody pulp and then kill everyone who dares defend you except for Scar. I bet she would still see the good in you if you hurt her." The Roman ended the sentence in a joking manner and with a smirk gracing his features, hoping the other man would lighten up a bit.
Messages In This Thread
there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 15, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 15, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 16, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 16, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 17, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 19, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 24, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:08 PM