Blacktail Deer Plateau As we go on, we remember all the times we had together
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue would not have cared, if Junior had called her Mama Willow. All she cared about, was that she was alive and well. Her past misdeeds, long forgiven and forgotten. It was the way of Willow though, a caring individual, she held no grudges.

Blue continued to touch Junior where she could, as if reaffirming that she really was alive and unhurt in front of her. And to reconnect, because she knew. Knew that Junior would not stay, and Blue would take what she could get. Even if it meant, just a meeting a year on the children's birthday, she would take it. 

Blue clicked her tongue, Enough Junior I don't care that you left. Of course it hurt and i was upset at first, but I am just glad you are okay. That is worth far more than anything else. And why should I mar such a day, with petty thoughts like that. At the mention of Bones a sharp pain, lanced through the gentle heart of the healer. For Bones was Atticus's, she could have had little bones. However, she smiled and nodded outwardly. Yes I know Bones, she is a sweet girl. I liked her, and your uncle Atti loved her.

Blue hummed, We always knew all of you would do great things. Saena wants to be a leader too, and I will have her one before I die. She favored the other girl with a glance, and a small nudge. Letting her know, that she hadn't forgotten she was there too. She chuckled, and nodded. yes I have three Constantine, Casmir, and Eilidh. Saena helps me with them, when she can. Lasher is their father. She frowned, she couldn't remember if Atti, had been gone when Junior was here or not. Oh she would just explain if need be. 
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As we go on, we remember all the times we had together - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2015, 08:10 AM