Ouroboros Spine you better run, better run, outrun my gun
66 Posts
Ooc — Kim
The girl turned and rapidly began to make her way towards him, speaking almost as quickly as she moved. Her words and actions were animated and enthusiastic, which pleasantly surprised him. The other packmates he knew tended to be a bit more reserved, like Sitri and Cara. He couldn't help but allow his tail to wave amiably as she introduced herself and then questioned what he was doing with the cache.

"Nice to meet you, Envy. I'm Lotan," he said, tilting his head quizzically at her. She seemed to be genuinely confused as to why he had covered up the food, so he answered honestly and without any sarcasm. "I'm saving it for later," he replied, then added, "There are other holes around the territory where food is stored, and then any Spine wolf can dig it up and eat it when they're hungry." He wondered what sort of background she came from, to not have experience with meat storage, but didn't ask -- he didn't want to seem rude.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you better run, better run, outrun my gun - by Lotan - March 24, 2015, 11:59 AM