Bearclaw Valley Mistaken for someone else
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Just remember you have to use minimally 350 characters for a post to count for EXP. I'd like to use this thread for 'Threads with wild fauna' and maybe even for Scarlett's naturalist trade. In your last post you used 333 characters. Could you write a tiny bit more next time? :D You can always use www.wordcounter.net if you aren't sure how many characters you used! 

The albino sat down where she had been standing. The vixen didn't seem too mad with her. "I'm glad you are alright. I wouldn't want to have startled you to death or injury," Scarlett spoke sounding relieved. She wasn't aware that this female met Kove, her boyfriend. The river washed off most of the other's scents. She didn't mind to chat with a fox or other wildlife. It even gave her some insights on a fox life which she could use for being a naturalist. 

"Oh thank you! You have a pretty accent." Scarlett was probably named after her eyes, although she wasn't entirely sure since her mother had never called her by that name. It was always 'you' or 'her'. Yeah, her mother hadn't been really fond of her coloring. "Do you live in this valley or are you just exploring our home?"
Messages In This Thread
Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - March 18, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:05 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - March 25, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - April 02, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - April 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - April 12, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - April 12, 2015, 01:10 PM