Bearclaw Valley a homesickness for a home that never existed
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Raziel was too kind to compliment the pack and the lands like that. Scarlett had been lucky to stumble upon it. The entrance could be hidden to the ones who were blind to their surroundings. She did frown a bit when he called her Sis and then referred to himself as her brother. Scarlett really didn't see him like that yet. But she didn't had the heart to tell him. He was so keen on projecting himself in a brotherly matter that she could not see it. Every time he mentioned being her brother it felt as something he only did out of love for her. Not a brotherly love. "I'm glad you settled and feel at home," She smiled then and sat next to him. She looked over the open field feeling at home and so safe. That was mostly important to her. That she was safe.

Scarlett had a mini-heartattack at first but then she could hear his tone that Raziel was joking. A soft puff left her lips. "I almost thought-- Well, being an alpha is going surprisingly okay. I am glad I have Kove's help. I get so wrapped up in my duties I forget to take care of myself. The injured youngsters need caring and I need to check if everything is okay. Also keep track of the weather since I am not sure what heavy rain does to this valley. Kove is great. I'm glad he found me that day I was lost."
Messages In This Thread
RE: a homesickness for a home that never existed - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 05:16 AM