Blacktail Deer Plateau You were my Versailles at night
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened and she was momentarily struck speechless at the way Koda spoke to Saena. Saena had done nothing on this day to deserve such a thing, and Blue had just about enough of it. Saena walked away before she could speak, then her eyes flashed dangerously both at what Koda said to SAena and what he said to her.

She stood up swiftly, her eyes flashing and a low growl in her throat. How dare you speak to me that way. You may think it is okay to speak to Saena that way, or your mate, but you never ever speak to me that way. I don't care where you came from Koda. I don't care how you were raised, in this pack, women are to be treated just as equally. They can hunt, fish, be a warrior if they want too. I feel bad for your mate I really do if you think so little of females. I hunt with the pack, I protect the borders just as my male counterparts do. I wasn't going to let her get away with it, but I am now. Because frankly she is right. You purposely goaded her with that remark. You should be ashamed of yourself. I assure you I will be talking to both Dante and Lasher about this, and I can guarantee they will feel the same way i do. You are acting more juvenile than she was. For shame, treating others so cruelly and snidely, just because you think because she has different reproductive organs, she isn't worthy of your respect as a hunter. Good Day Koda. Thank you for the rabbit, the pups will love it." She grasped the prize and strode away. She had delivered her speech calmly, and concisely. She had not been rude about it. She had given him respect, but she was certain regardless he would find fault with her.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 03, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 04, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 06, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 08, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 26, 2015, 08:12 AM