Ouroboros Spine Can't Take My Eyes Off You
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
dude im sorry, i love you -- i am trying not to suck at life and posting anymore 

With her brain running like a train that jumped off its tracks and the small voice of reason, of maturity, being buried under the growing chants of both accusation towards his abandonment and excitement towards his return the Spine Queen was left adrift in a sea of emotional wreckage. 
She was paralyzed, pulled under a new wave of uncertainty that sent her little heart spiralling down to a sure collision. 
He had been just a boy --but a boy that since day one had brought a charm.
A boy that despite having proved not hold the unwavering loyalty her own mate possessed, still held a fierce grip on her interest.
A fierce grip that nearly matched the intensity of their stare, wwhich despite not appreciating due to the single fact he was a loner and she a Queen, was met with silent determination.

She would not waver.
Or so she told herself, before the seemingly sincere brightness of his eyes and his apologetic words made her heart plunge with guilt. He reeked of the witch's pack, yet he stood there with his tail tucked between his thighs. "But you did" she answered almost mechanically, biting the tip of her tongue inmediately afterwards in fear her pointing of fingers would only increase his sorrow.
If there was one thing Cara could not deal with, it was a crying man. 

But there were no tears to be spilled.
Only more accusations.  
A hushed warning that made the hair along Cara's spine raise on end.
Her eyes, which had been narrowed angrily at him not more than a few seconds ago suddenly grew to the size of the moon, letting the blant surprise at his words show with no remorse. He not only urged her to trust, but now also had the audacity to point his own finger at someone else. 
A wolf dressed in sheep's clothing, a rotten apple among the rest.

This of course, was not a piece of information Cara would take lightly, nor gladly.
"Are you accusing my wolves of being dangerous? The wolves I have selected and constructed a relation with?" she barked rhethorically while letting her eyebrows quirk in both disdain and disbelief.

"After Ptarmigan died the pack was on the brink of vanishing.. the wolves I have by my side are the pillars of the pack, the ones that have helped me keep my head above the water" she barked, the anger present at her past response being overtaken by a sense of disappointment.
You were just a brick, she thought, almost parting her mouth to voice this before biting her tongue again. 
She didn't want him to cry.
But most importantly, she didn't want to cry.
Messages In This Thread
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 20, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 21, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 21, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 21, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 28, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - March 02, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - March 05, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - March 11, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Cara - March 12, 2015, 06:44 PM