Ouroboros Spine tell me i'm your national anthem
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
national anthem - lana del rey 
a proper welcome to @Envy and/or @Loreley

As the dancing silhouettes of the clouds loomed overhead, the pale Queen of the Spine slithered out of the lush green that hid her den from the eyes of curious peers, and for the moment, from the icy eyes of her own mate. Even as the bright grass rugs began to spread its fingers over the ground and the flowers began to bloom under the serene Spring sky, Cara had left her plans, her desires of bearing children on hold.
The reason? 
A ghost of the past had come to haunt her, and second guess herself.
Not because she feared being a mother -- there was not a trace of doubt in her mind when she thought of little Moretti's -- but because of the commitment it took to share such spectacular gift with another.

So with the paleness of her coat emerging from the depths of her den and contrasting against the canvas of green, the female broke into a slow trot -- each step taking her further away from her shared den and deeper into the heart of her beloved home, the Spine. As she cut through the grasses and around the bushes, with her nostrils flaring and her tail swinging calmly behind her  she began to nitpick the fresher scents of the latest additions to the pack. 
Two females had joined, one subsequently to the other, Envy and Loreley.
And though their initial, acceptance interaction had not been remarkably significant, it had been enough to let the selective Queen to open the gates of the Spine for them.

Now she wanted to make sure she had not made a mistake by doing so -- and by having a more private, one-on-one conversation with both, or either one, Cara hoped to establish (like she did with Alusia, and the Ostrega siblings) whether these new girls in town were worth keeping.
Messages In This Thread
tell me i'm your national anthem - by Cara - March 27, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: tell me i'm your national anthem - by Loreley - March 27, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: tell me i'm your national anthem - by Cara - March 29, 2015, 08:34 PM