Blackfeather Woods Switch the light off, welcome to the night
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ahhhh, I love cute threads! :D I will try to spree. c:

He hadn't known how long he would need to wait, or how well the pup would react, but both unknown thoughts were soon answered. It hadn't been long before the sound of small paws hitting the ground reached his ears, followed by the sound of the boy's voice. He hadn't expected him to jump on him, but laughed when he felt the extra weight on his shoulders. A smile spread across his face instantly and his tail swayed in greeting before he turned his head to look at the little shadow. Damien had definitely gotten bigger since the last time he'd seen him, and Kove wondered how he'd been. Even before the pale wolf had left, he hadn't seen the boy around too much, which he regretted. “Hey there, little one,” he greeted, before shaking his head slightly and grinning. “Might not be able to call you that much longer. You've gotten pretty big, bud.” The Inuit assumed it wouldn't be long before he was able to go on his first hunt, if he hadn't already.

Hope I'm not too late to coming back,” Kove said. He'd been away longer than he'd wished before telling the boy where he'd gone, and for that he was apologetic. Luckily, it seemed as is the little wolf wasn't upset with him. “How have you been? Do anything interesting while I was away?”
Messages In This Thread
Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 06:10 PM