Blackfeather Woods Switch the light off, welcome to the night
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove hadn't took the fact that his coat would smell different into consideration, and was a bit confused by the boy's sniffing until he realized it. He let him go, figuring the little shadow would want to try and figure out the difference in his coat. He kept himself silent until the sniff-fest was finished, then nudged him gently with his nose. The fact that the boy had missed him made him feel a bit guilty, but he hoped that would change. Perhaps they cold hang out more once he was able to travel alone. The pallid wolf could even introduce him to the bear that lived within the valley, if he ever wanted to meet him. “I miss you too, little guy,” he returned. “Feels like forever since I've seen you.” Another thing he wasn't too happy about, but hoped he could change it.

Teaching you to fight, huh? You any good?” Kove grinned as he asked, though he really was curious. “You'll be the best warrior around, I'm sure of it.” He hoped Burke was doing a good job and wasn't being too hard on the boy. Then the question came, reminding him entirely of why he'd come back to the woods in the first place. He considered starting from the way beginning, but after deciding all that would probably bore the boy, he jumped right to the point. “I moved away. I live a bit up North now, and I'm leading a pack of my own with the woman I love.” The man smiled, half to himself and half to the kid. “You're welcome up there anytime you want, as long as your mom is fine with it. Could even meet a bear, if you want.”
Messages In This Thread
Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 06:46 PM