Blackfeather Woods Switch the light off, welcome to the night
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Oh really?” Kove questioned jokingly. “We'll just have to test that out when you're a bit older, then.” It would be outrageously unfair if he tried to play fight with him now, though the man would probably let him win. It'd be a great confidence boost, even though the by seemed to have enough credence in himself to last a lifetime—and then some. He was slightly surprised by the boy's question, but knew he should have seen it coming. There was nothing wrong with taking him to the valley as far as the ghost was concerned, but he was pretty sure he couldn't just take the boy and leave. That could probably cause a panic, and he didn't want to be seen as a kidnapper. “As long as Meldresi is alright with it, I'll show you my new home at any time you want.” He could even show him the tunnel behind the waterfall, even though he had no idea where it lead to. It'd be an adventure for the both of them.

Kove chuckled as he rambled on. “Take a breather, Damien,” he told him, finding it rather humorous. “I'll introduce you to anyone you want to meet. We could even try to find a shortcut to make it easier if you ever want to visit on your own.” Going to the valley with the paler being was probably a lot safer than any of the kids going off on their own. If he'd ever hear about Potema's adventure, however, it probably wouldn't come as too much of a shock. The girl had come off as a wanderer when he'd met her, after all. He might even praise her for going on an adventure, after getting passed the fact that it was a very dangerous thing.
Messages In This Thread
Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 07:36 PM