one god, one land, one king
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Inwardly, Aesop breathed a sigh of relief as the man began to move with little complaint.  His expression, however, remained stony and impassive.  Though it was severe, it betrayed little.  Aesop would not truly relax until the intruder was gone from their borders.  So Aesop hovered just behind and to the side of the intruder, his jailer and guard until they were in neutral lands.

"I don't know about the sound," said he.  It was no lie, Aesop knew little of the lands around him.  There were several packs in close proximity, the Sound, the Mountain, and the Spine, but he knew none of them.  "Every pack is different.  For one, they handle their intruders differently.  Some packs torture 'em, or hold 'em hostage.  Some just kill 'em, but I've never been fond of that.  Don't learn your lesson that way, do you?  You're lucky I'm new here," though only relatively, compared to their newcomers, "haven't learned how we treat our intruders."  And honestly, he'd just be glad to be rid of him.  Torture had never appealed to Aesop, and enslavement and hostages were tricky.  A quick fight and a warning was good enough for him.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 06, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 25, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 04:36 PM