Bearclaw Valley j- shut up and dance with me
3 Posts
Ooc —
Back home, Honi had learned to become the scrapper she was. Life in the male dominant pack had taught her to be rough around the edges, and quick on her feet if she intended to survive. She had been unable and too young to escape without scars, evidence of an unusual and hard-knocks kind of life. Most of the child's scars were mental scars, but the calloused personality she had developed made certain that virtually nobody was aware of those. The now teen had been blessed with beauty from birth, though it had been her downfall. Her mother was no one special in the pack, another female kept as a breeding wench to keep the pack numbers strong, as their territory grew vast and stretched further than manageable. Through blood and atrocities the barbarians of her birth pack had savaged other packs to claim their territory, out of greed. Honi, like many of the young females in the barbarian pack, was kept as a toy for the males to do with as they pleased. It was thought of as an honor. The strawberry blonde, with her chocolate dipped stockings and eyes that burned like embers, had been treasured most of all out of the young females. She had been far too young the first time she was taken by a male. It left scars deeper than a bottomless canyon, and she mentally dissolved, as time passed, into exactly what they wanted. In order to survive. She became so well known, she was many times offered to other packs as a peace offering. They could have their way with her, so long as no wolf revolted after their lands were conquered. She had been told she was solidifying the truce. She acquired pretty incredible skills in order to fight and flee from her captors each time, to drag herself back to the only home she knew. 

Honi found herself staring at the snowy woman with something like awe catching her breath in her throat. Those eyes. How beautiful and strong she was. And to learn that she was the Queen of this Valley..the girl forgot to breathe for a good minute. With a start, her dark stocking legs scrambled a bit, and she curled her head into her fluffy chest, eyes averted and a whimper escaped. She'd been gawking at the Queen like some little girl all wide eyed over a Disney Princess. Immediately she knew. She wanted to be her. Y'know..when she grew up. Life as a child concubine had jaded her so far that she'd delusional my accepted the life, until something inside told her to escape. That she was meant for more. She had more to offer the world, and this Queen who came to hear her out, she inspired the girl to rise above her past. Even if nothing came of the meeting, she would remember those red eyes and the graceful power she carried herself with. 

"Sorry..ah...sorry ma'am. I never met no Queen before. I didn't know. I..thank you for coming here. ..For talking with me." By now, she was pressed so far into the dirt that the obvious appeal she once carried gave way to a more street urchin appearance. She tried her best to answer all the questions as her little mind raced. "Aye, the North. Mine was a pack ruled by men. Barbarians. Took anything they wanted. .. She bit her lip, debating if she should share any of the disgustingly uncomfortable truth with this flawless woman. Trust had to be built somehow. Truth from the beginning encouraged lifelong truth. She would share only the vital bits for now. Maybe after a bond of some sort had been built, she would find her voice to share the whole story. This woman seemed intelligent, and could most likely pick up on what she implied. She hoped. "They took me too. Any time they wanted me. Anyone who wanted me. I was praised for that." She stopped, embarrassed. Hurt to have to bring up the past, even though she had only escaped a month ago. As she told the Queen her dirty truth, her eyes had grown hollow and dead. She was a prisoner of the past, and she hated it. It kept her rebellious and wild.

"I'm worth more than all that. I know it." Hot tears threatened to spill, she bit her lip harder and kept them at bay. No crying in front of the Queen. "I realized one day that I have more to offer the world than what they made of me. I don't quite understand your valley's "trades", I think my pack had a similar word for it. I can offer you my skills, my life, my loyalty. A home, food, shelter, they all sound perfect. But what I seek is a purpose. A reason to live. A true family to devote my life to. In exchange for safety." From the demons I can't drown. The girl drew in a deep breath and rolled onto her side, stocking legs tucked close, back leg kicked out to expose her vulnerable throat and belly. The White Queen could tear into her in an instant if she didn't like what Honi had to say. Regardless, she offered her life and loyalty. Better to die by the jaws of a just woman, than the savagery of the beasts back home. "I'm a fighter by nature." She listed, not exactly proud of the fact. "What I mean is..ma'am, I won't be any trouble, but I'll keep the trouble away. I don't look like much..till you test me. I'm still alive because I fought to stay alive. I'll fight to keep your loved ones alive and safe too. I can scout, and I can protect." She issued a yawn, a canine calming signal to help ease the situation. Her tail now wrapped itself around her rear leg. The fluff of her belly fully exposed.
Messages In This Thread
j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 30, 2015, 02:42 AM