Bearclaw Valley j- shut up and dance with me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett will have a whole mini-army of teenagers that is willing to die for her if Honi joins them XD

Scarlett didn't know about the younger female's past. If she would have known Scarlett's motherly side would have a difficult time not to run over her alpha-side. The want of being a mother was bigger than the want for power and being an alpha. This was shown when she ruled. She expected other solve to be loyal to her but she wasn't going to drill them or put them there. She wanted them to follow her because they wanted to, fight for her because they wanted to. Scarlett then realized that the young girl was gaping at her. When she came to the wilds she would instantly think that the young female was judging her by the weird color of her eyes. But, after being her for a longer time, Scarlett realized that there was nothing monster-like to her appearance. Scarlett didn't came from a nice pack either. She was bullied day in day out not only physically but also mentally. It was a true miracle the female was still so kind and not showing any bitterness.

"Oh no, sweety. You get is all wrong. I might call myself the queen of this pack but that doesn't mean I am any less better or more wroth than you," Scarlett returned. "Your presence deserves attention and it would be rude to not listen to someone who calls for a home," She added with that warm and kind voice. Mothers could be kind and warm but they could also be strict. Scarlett had a way of both. When the teenager spoke of a barbarian pack in the north she instantly had to think of the cannibalistic pack that had taken her adoptive daughter Néa to torture. Yet, when Honi continued she realized this young girl had gone through another type of torture. Scarlett was lucky they were so repulsed by her that males wouldn't even come close. She was mostly ignored, which was also not very.. nice. Her face softened. "Of course you are more worth than that," Scarlet agreed instantly. "I was bullied too. I won't allow that in my pack, not any of those tortures."

"Well, Honi, our trades are basically like skills yes. You can earn them by showing interest in certain things. You have healer, gamekeeper, warden, warrior, chronicler, naturalist, caretaker and a few more. I'm a caretaker, naturalist and gamekeeper. This way each wolf gets is own role and purpose in the pack. Gamekeepers and aspiring gamekeepers go on a weekly hunt with me. Wardens protect, and patrol this boulder path into the valley. etc." Scarlett kept her same calm tone and a kind smile. She tried not to think of what happened to this poor girl. She really didn't want to send her away especially after what happened. "What is most important to me though, is that you will follow me because you want to. Not because you get food and shelter. My past also isn't that pretty, even recent events made me realize that I can't be all flowers and rainbows. I am not saying you have to give your life for me, but there will need to be a sense of loyalty towards me and my mate. Naturally this needs to grow and bond, I understand that, but I do want to run this pack as my own family. We might not be related by blood but we are with friendship."

Scarlett was reminded so much of herself with this teenager. She wanted to fighter. "I know what you mean. I am not a warrior but I am a fighter and I won't give up. I admire such a trait actually. Please you can sit again," Scarlett assured. "You have to understand that if you join, and we grow close you would be just as much a loved one to me as others would be. Don't think of yourself as any less worth than others. You would be just as important. But I do like that you would protect. We could use some more protectors here." Scarlett had her full attention to the female and when had to smile a bit. "Another Question... How are you with bears?"
Messages In This Thread
j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 30, 2015, 02:42 AM