Redhawk Caldera It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Fading to make way for newer threads. <3

"I'm slowly getting to know the rest of the pack," she deflected, watching with a mixture of concern and awe as the little brown creature seemed to inflate and then just... stop moving all together. If not for the clear rise and fall of it's tiny size (and an equally tiny snore), Magpie might have thought him dead. It certainly looked like he was in a coma that couldn't be disturbed.

Before their conversation could continue, Peregrine returned, shoving roughly past her to curl up near Fox. She wanted to say, I would have moved, you ass, but she knew better by now— and the dark look in his eyes removed any subtle attitude she might have given in response. Magpie sensed her older sister was beginning to tire, anyway, and she dismissed herself— with a thanks for allowing her to visit, and the promise that she was available to puppy-sit whenever Fox and Peregrine were ready.

Edit: I remembered Kat wanted Perry to barge in all disgruntled.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:11 AM