Bearclaw Valley Mistaken for someone else
26 Posts
Ooc —
  She shook her head at the next question. "Oh no. I don't really have a permanent home yet. I probably arrived a few days ago." When she saw that her parents where dead, she fled from her own home. She just couldn't bare to the fact that her own blood was dead. Murdered. It bought her to question herself on other prey animals. How did their family feel when they where killed? Honestly, she would rather eat vegetation rather than meat. When she did eat meat, she would thank Mother Nature for the meal she so graciously provided. 

She looked up at the Scarlett with a questioning glance. "Say, I have smelled a bear around these parts. I'm sure of it. Is it a nice bear? It doesn't bother anyone does it?" It was highly unlikely for a bear to attack someone without reason, but still one wrong move, and it would be ticked off.
Messages In This Thread
Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - March 18, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:05 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - March 25, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - April 02, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - April 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Fantastic Ms. Marble - April 12, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Mistaken for someone else - by Scarlett - April 12, 2015, 01:10 PM