Stavanger Bay you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle would not have minded, had Charon called them mother and father. Neither would have Ragnar she was fairly certain. However, she understood the misgivings of it. How it would seem strange, she could never call anyone other than her own mother, mother. The same with her father, it just would not feel right.

Thistle hummed softly at his respect and nudged him herself. She could not reach his head, so she nudged his shoulder. Hello Charon. It is good to see you. She waddled backwards and sat down, her sides rotund and large. She waited for him to speak, clearly something was bothering him. Something he wished to get off his chest.

Thistle listened to his words, and she was surprised, but not displeased. She could certainly see how he would make a good leader, but so would Aesop. Both were warden like, though Aesop had time and experience on his side. She honestly hadn't thought of another leader, but there were the beta spots to be filled. You want to be leader. So tell me Charon, can you handle yourself with a level head at all times? Are you able to not let your emotions rule you? I am not saying no, but nor am I saying yes right now. you have some time before you are old enough to take that spot. And i would need to be sure you would be a good fit. So what can you offer the pack as a leader? That someone else cannot? 

She was in no means giving the boy a hard time, and she made that known with a small smile. She would not damper his enthusiasm or his want. He very well could make a good leader, she didn't know.
Messages In This Thread