Kintla Flatlands Unconditional
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"It took me a while to figure out, where I stood in this," Osprey admitted and felt sorry for Peregrine and the way her one irresponsible act had affected so many people. Had she realized before, how bad it would be not only for her, but to her family and friends, she would not have dived head-first in the adventure, throwing all reason out of the window. But, what was done was done, she could apologize and tell all she wanted that she had not meant this to happen, it would make no difference. "It was too late to fix this either and I was at loss of what to do. Caused a lot of mess and I am probably still at odds with most of the pack," she didn't know for sure, she had not sought anyone else beside the leaders to ask.

"They have been very... noble about this and have treated me better than I... have treated them," even though she had accepted the fact that there was no escaping from her pregnancy and that she would have to carry children to term, that she was very grateful for not being thrown out and their respect for her need to be on her own. A lot of things to thank them for, but so far she had mended things with Dante only. "Quite honestly... they are draining me," she sighed and cast a glance at her swollen sides. "I can't give them enough. They take everything and more than that," part of her wondered, whether it was some sort of punishment for her not wanting them in the first place. She had changed her mind over the time though and - she couldn't say that she loved them exactly - but was genuinely curious.

"Frankly speaking... I don't think I will be able to walk to the end," this was something she had kept to herself and told no one before. Her state was becoming worse and this thought, idea of death occurred to her more often than it should have. "Peregrine - I don't push you away, because I don't love you or don't want you to be here. Believe me, I have missed you, us - the way we were - ever since we left the Flightless falcons," where he had found mates and lovers to share his den and life with, Osprey had been on her own. A fool that had kept up an image of a happy and joyous, self-suficient person, hiding her loneliness behind stories and adventures.  "But you have to realize that this is for your own good. You have so much to live for - what good it is to you that you will spend your waking hours worrying and thinking about me? You can't help me in any way - you are forced to watch and is that fair to you? Fair to your mate, children, packmates that, while they need you, you are somewhere far away with your thoughts?"
Messages In This Thread
Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 02, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 02, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 03, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 03, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 03, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 01:06 PM