Ouroboros Spine you better run, better run, outrun my gun
10 Posts
Ooc — Van
"A carnivorous deer," she answered immediately. This was her favorite lie to tell about her tail, among other ones that starred being maimed by rabbits, being hung by her tail by eagles, having it trampled off by a herd of moose, etc. "He got a hold of me just as I was gettin' a hold on him." But because this was her pack, Envy didn't feel inclined to keep the lie going for more than its introduction; though she could easily go on with a lie for forever if she so wished.

"I'm kidding, Lo -- can I call you Lo? Lotan's too much mouth work --" she asked him, like her mouth wasn't running a million miles an hour already; "but seriously, you ever heard of a bear trap? My pops told me that's what it was, but all I know is that I sat down one time and SNAP! This dead thing, harder and colder than a rock had teeth and my tail was caught in its jaws. I couldn't get away, so... I had to chew my own tail off, for god's sake!"

She rarely told the truth about her tail, if only because she found the truth particularly boring. What was cool about sitting down one day and having to chew through your own tail? "I kept it as a souvenir for a while, but it got all old and stinky so I had to bury it back home." She blinked at him and smiled cheekily. "Needless to say, I always watch where I put my butt now."

She paused, with a small breath and then: "You wanna know the truth about my ear too, or a fun story? I got both!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: you better run, better run, outrun my gun - by Envy Elric - April 03, 2015, 01:49 PM