Firestone Hot Springs you're the color of my blood.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It was true, the hot springs did not have the most aromatic scent.  Harlyn had noticed of course, but she wasn't overly bothered by it.  She had other things to pay attention to at the moment as her sacrifice bubbled away into the depths of the pool.  And then in the next moment when a body suddenly appeared beside her, just as she finished her silent prayer and was bowing her head.

Harlyn's dark lids lifted to reveal the brilliant flames of her eyes, which settled upon the stranger's face.  It appeared that he was quite put out, which startled the druid for only a few seconds before a glance back towards the pool connected the dots in her mind.  He had probably seen her throw the kill into the pool and was not overly fond of her decision.  Harlyn parted her lips to explain herself (not to apologize - she did not regret her gift to the gods no matter how others felt about it), but she stopped in the next second when the wolf twisted away to retch.

Again, shock fell upon the Cinderloch.  "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed, turned towards him fully.  Her gaze swept across him, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary to her about him physically.  He could've used a good meal, to be sure, but... Was that it?  Was he sick over her sacrifice of the meat?

"Come on, let's get you out of here, you need fresh air," Harlyn urged, pulling on a confident, dominant air.  She wouldn't bully him into going, but his weakness brought out the protective, nurturing side of her.  She slipped into the role naturally, giving him a meaningful look as she stepped closer and leaned over to nudge his shoulder lightly with her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by RIP Fossil - March 30, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by RIP Fossil - April 03, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - April 06, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 06, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - June 06, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 06, 2015, 10:40 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - June 07, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 08, 2015, 11:29 AM