Firestone Hot Springs you're the color of my blood.
5 Posts
Ooc — ⌡
Nothing spilled out of his mouth really, despite the great effort of his revolting stomach. He tasted bile and felt the tingle of acid at the back of his throat, but Fossil's belly had been empty for a few days now. He felt his eyes beginning to water as a result of his body's rejection - or maybe it was the air itself? Whatever. His belly clenched and felt like it was twisting itself in to a knot. And when he was able to lift his head and look across the pond once more, Fossil stared at the spot where the weasel's body had drifted; almost forgetting the girl who had been dumb enough to toss away that morsel. When she spoke she seemed concerned, and somewhat surprised.

"Yeah that'd be great -" Fossil hastily agreed, squinting his eyes in her direction, and licking his chops. But he didn't even move one step before starting to retch again. Spittle flew from his lips, a dribble of sour saliva landed on the rocks beside the pool. It was quite a show. "God damn this place is - hnnng - its so rank," Fossil stumbled and side-stepped away from the girl, as well as the pool. With the momentum finally acquired he managed to stomp his way to a clearer patch of air, and gasped hungrily for it. "Ughh, nasty."
Messages In This Thread
you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by RIP Fossil - March 30, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by RIP Fossil - April 03, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - April 06, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 06, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - June 06, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 06, 2015, 10:40 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Harlyn - June 07, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: you're the color of my blood. - by Ahren - June 08, 2015, 11:29 AM