Nova Peak believe in heroes
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi imagined Tryphon's cheeks reddening beneath his fur, but the force of her demands did not bow him. He rambled his short resumé, stumbling through his paltry list of skills. She encouraged him with slow nods, her expression brightening visibly when he mentioned fishing. Bazi loved fishing. There wasn't much of it to be had at Nova Peak, whose miniature version of the Swiftcurrent was too shallow to sustain anything worth catching. She made a mental note to task Tryphon with finding a proper river - it was a skill she wanted to keep well oiled, as well as pass on to her children.

"Perfect," she praised, feeling a sudden swell of maternal love for the stuttering boy with the poor self-esteem. He was a welcome distraction from her condition, and though he was nowhere near Julius and Relonikiv's age, his boyish ways was a balm against the hole their recent departure had left in her heart. Bazi took a symbolic step aside, tipping her head in the direction of the forest's inner sanctum. "I need fisherman - and I need as many babysitters as I can get." She turned herself awkwardly around, motioning for him to follow. "I'm Bazi, this is Nova Peak. Come on."
Messages In This Thread
believe in heroes - by Larus - March 31, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 03, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 06, 2015, 07:07 AM