Ouroboros Spine you better run, better run, outrun my gun
66 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Edit 4/16: I'm going to wrap this one up because I'm pulling Lotan out of the game. :)

His brows raised in surprise at her initial response -- a carnivorous deer? Really? Did that even exist? She did such a convincing job of telling her story that he did believe her for a moment or two, at least until she admitted that she was kidding. Almost without taking a breath, she asked if she could shorten his name and then plunged ahead with the real story. Lotan only had time to offer a nod in response to being called "Lo," and then he became riveted with her tale -- about her tail.

"Holy crap," he replied when she was finished. He had never encountered a bear trap himself, but it sounded vicious -- especially if it was powerful enough to clamp down relentlessly on a wolf's tail. He couldn't imagine having to chew off his own appendage, and decided that Envy had more gumption than he did; although he supposed that adrenaline could do strange things.

He shifted his gaze to her ear, which had also incurred some damage in her short lifetime, and nodded before settling back onto his haunches. "Yeah, tell me about your ear, too -- funny story first," he prompted, preparing himself for another onslaught of words.

... A short while later, Envy had regaled Lotan with a variety of entertaining stories. By the end of their conversation, he was comfortable enough to call her a friend, and they parted with shouts to hang out again soon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you better run, better run, outrun my gun - by Lotan - April 06, 2015, 12:14 PM