wish id been a teen idle
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
i've been reading a song of ice and fire, so my writing may or may not be more medieval-like…

Opal turned to the older wolf beside her with a polite smile. His deep blue eyes looked her over and he spoke softly, as if she was a delicate pup. Opal liked the attention he gave her, like she was a queen. She had never had the time for dating, trying to survive by herself and such. Opal finished off the hare as daintily as she could before speaking.
  "I'm Opal Tourmaline and I came from a forest away from here. I have a brother, Garnet who left me behind when I was a a juvenile, although I bear him no ill will. I had a sister too, Amber, who disappeared one autumn day and the wolf I've been looking for since that day." Opal said, a small sigh following after and looking down at the grass. She envied other wolves with families that were kind to them and siblings that were fun. Vienna sounded like a nice name, and maybe a nice sister. Opal liked Amber well enough and she probably has grown a lot since that day. The Amber in her mind was definitely not the one she had grown up to be, if she was still living, that is. There was still a chance that Amber was taken by nature's wiles, but Opal did not give up hope. 
  Opal looked back at Jace with a sad smile. She always got sad after talking about Amber. "I'm boring you, aren't I? Now that we've made introductions, I guess we should do something or than talk about sisters. At least you know where your sister is…" Opal made a small joke and chuckled softly to herself. 
Messages In This Thread
wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 07:27 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - March 20, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 21, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 28, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - April 02, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - April 08, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - April 09, 2015, 01:19 PM