Emberwood when do you fold? and when do you run?
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok, actually prided himself on his intelligence, dark and wicked as it could be. Though, he could also pride himself on the fact, that it wasn't always so wicked, even being raised by a dark uncle. He smirked, when he saw the minuscule tensing of her body. It was not obvious, and he didn't blame her. He wasn't small anymore, and besides the fact, that who was really willing to be kind to a stranger. Not him, that was for sure. He tilted his head.

He gave her one warning growl, as she blatantly stared at his face. He wasn't one for a challenge, and he had no intention of pulling a dominant stance. However, it was rude to stare at another, and he didn't like it. He quieted it, just as fast as he had bore it, just to show that he meant no offense. He was just non verbally commenting on her rudeness and he supposed boldness in some aspects.

He straightened and looked her over. Then looked away, feigning disinterest. He shrugged, You first, then i'll let you know who I am. If I feel like it.

I'm sorry he's such a butt lol
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 03, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - April 08, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM