Rising Sun Valley a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep
20 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
What I do is set up a playlist of youtube and play it out loud while I type. It works for me

When Azzaro snarled back at him, Raezho was tempted to hiss and leap. He had lived under his brother for all his life. It was always Azzaro this and Azzaro that. But when his brother mention Drakhavo, Raezho flinched. His father had never been a good subject. Azzaro was older, so Drakhavo spent more time with him. Raezho was always left in the dirt. Azzaro was better than him in almost everything. Fighting, Dothraki ways... All Raezho had was his sense of adventure and knowledge of nature cycles. Azzaro went on about Drakhavo's words and shame seeped through Raezho's skin. Azzaro was right...as usual. They shouldn't be fighting.

When Azzaro said Father would be disappointed in him. Raezho bowed his head. His brother had a good point. Their father wouldn't tolerate his impatience with his brother. But then again it wasn't like their father payed much attention to Raezho anyways. When Azzaro whispered to words to Raezho. Raezho would have given everything to his crumble down. But once again Darkhavo told them not to show weakness, so he swayed lightly on his feet feeling like sticks were supporting him up.

Azzaro grunted and a small smile adorned his face after Raezho didn't reply with something like, Who doesn't think that. or something. Well his brother would have probably smacked him if he said that. But all trace of brotherly affection was gone the moment the stranger came. Both brother slid into defensive positions. Fighting was in their blood. They had trained together for all their lives, they knew each other's moves and strategies. One stranger shouldn't be hard to beat.

Raezho kept his mouth shut after Azzaro told him not to move. Azzaro was better with words, while Raezho was better not using words. Raezho analysed the stranger. Tall, bulky and well-muscled. He had a dothraki figure, making Raezho wonder if there were any Khalases around. They had never came across anyone. Raezho stayed silent as Azzaro did the talking, silently glaring at the stranger and analysing him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep - by Raezho - April 08, 2015, 08:49 PM