Silvertip Mountain Cumbersome times
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi smiled when Fitz agreed to go on a hunt with her. She started leading the way up the mountain to the place she hunted a Ram with Jace at. When Fitz said how he was exited to meet the pups too, and that he just wanted this charade to be over Bindi slowed her pace. Was that the only reason why he wanted to meet his kids, so that this entire charade would be over? "I can't wait for this charade to be over either" she admitted. "People never really enjoyed being around me because I was always causing trouble, but I don't want to be mean anymore. I just hope that these pups will bring out the best in me." Bindi didn't really know why she was telling Fitz all that, just she figured it would pass the time. Besides he was a counselor, wasn't it is job to listen to others?

"Actually you're the first person I ever liked" she said smiled at him realizing that he was indeed the first person Bindi got along with. However she didn't even process the fact that like could be taken two different ways. There was your normal friendship like, and then there was your I really like you Either way Bindi wouldn't care which way he took it as she felt both for him.
Messages In This Thread
Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 07, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 07, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 08, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 09, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 09, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 27, 2015, 08:42 AM