Redhawk Caldera i'm going off the rails.
143 Posts
Ooc —
Finley literally knocked into her. Maybe Tiger should've been more attentive to her surroundings, but she was scrutinizing a slithering garden snake that moved slowly, veeeryyy slowly... Tiger was about to pounce on it, thinking the harmless critter would taste yummy, when she was on the floor in seconds. "THE FU-" she hollered, but a grin came upon her own features when she noticed who it was. Forgiven. Tiger sprang to her own fours and at Finley's question, Tiger huffed, "Well, the Caldera is fortunately going to host only Perry's litter this year, if ya know what I mean!!!" Tiger hardly trusted her insatiable self to be trusted around the company of men, namely that handsome glass of chocolate milk she couldn't get enough of. Thinking herself brilliant for her course of action, she missed the fact that her words might have been unheard. Finley was gone in two shakes of the tail.

Tiger was after her quickly, "NO TIGER CUBS THIS SPRING," she hollered to give Finley, making the long story short... and as her sister ran, Tiger lashed at a hindleg to trip her up as she often did to her as a cub, because Tiger could sometimes be a loving bully, who aimed to sit on her siblings with her weight and cover them in kisses to get her way. Given this was a tactic Finley had likely forgotten in her time away, Tiger grinned, thinking her success imminent... but, if not, she'd continue to move with her sister, to try again later.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - April 17, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 26, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 12, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 15, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 16, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 24, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 28, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 30, 2015, 06:29 PM