Blacktail Deer Plateau Atlas hands
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Only now did Osprey notice that Dante was not in his best shape either and the news that he had had a fight with Koda made her sad, for it seemed that all bad things in his life had happened all at once. Saena leaving, her causing turmoil and now this. He averted his gaze and looked ashamed and all she could do was to feel sorry for not having any words to make him feel better now. Wounded pride was a tough thing to get over - she knew that from experience. But she was glad that she had chosen to set it aside in the end and, even though she could not know for sure yet, she believed that she had become if not better than a wiser person at least by doing that.

Sometimes you need to help others in order to get over your grief and, when she leaned her head down so that she would be able to meet his gaze, she did not have to search for the right words. They were there and saying: "You know that, if you were exiled, I would have gone with you." Felt easy and natural. For what was a place worth, if you couldn't share it with people you liked and... well, loved? She had been in this situation once in her life - right before leaving the Flightless Falcons forever. Her childhood home had been dear to her just because she had been surrounded by people, who needed her and who she loved. After they had left... the place was just a place. Not a home anymore. "There was a wise fellow that told me once... that we are a family and that we deal with troubles like one. Not on our own," she went over to sit by his his side. "And believe me that there are a lot more of those here - me included - who would fight side by side with you for the values you stand for," she said.

"I trust you, I have my fate in you and that would not change, even if your face was rubbed in dirt every single day," Osprey finished and then a sincere smile found it's way to her lips and she chuckled. "Which I hope won't happen often, because I quite like your face."
Messages In This Thread
Atlas hands - by Osprey - April 17, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: Atlas hands - by Dante RIP - April 17, 2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Atlas hands - by Osprey - April 17, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Dante RIP - April 17, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Osprey - April 17, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Dante RIP - April 18, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Osprey - April 20, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Dante RIP - April 20, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Osprey - April 22, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Atlas hands - by Dante RIP - April 25, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: Atlas hands - by Osprey - April 25, 2015, 05:35 PM