Blacktail Deer Plateau For a dreamer night's the only time of day
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Blue is still free to jump in anytime if you wish Danni <3 

It took Lasher only a moment to discern Dante's status, and as he approached, Dante wasn't quite sure what to expect.  Of course Lasher did not press him, instead wordlessly setting in to cleaning his side.  He winced at the initial sensation, but nosed the Beta's own side in wordless thanks.  Harlyn had done a good job in the initial caring for the torn skin, but it was a difficult place for him to reach himself.

Unsure if Blue Willow was available, and knowing that surely Lasher would inform her of his words, he chose to begin now rather than wait.  "I confronted Koda about his issues with Saena, and how he spoke with Blue Willow.  He refused to acknowledge that his actions were wrong... so I bid him to leave.  He would not."  There he stopped, unsure of how to put the encounter into words. And what of his own state of mind he wished to reveal at this time.  Instead he looked for Lasher's reaction to this news, and the news that Koda was now no longer of the Plateau.  Would he be upset that the Alpha had not spoken with Blue and he of his intentions?  It had been a spur of the moment decision, and he wondered now if perhaps he shouldn't have.
Messages In This Thread
RE: For a dreamer night's the only time of day - by Dante RIP - April 19, 2015, 07:18 PM